This post is adapted from Jennifer Alfano of Harpers’ Bazzar Magazine. I had to share it because I totally agree with this list. If you agree say so. If there are items that you think should be added to the list, tell us about it!
- Quickest wardrobe update this fall: pair a high-volume top with slim pants.
- Dare to wear your ankle boots with bare legs or even a pair of ankle socks. Doesn’t always have to be paired with leggings.
- Ditch the layered jewelry look and go instead for a bold accent.
- Invest in two luxurious t shirts in silk and cashmere blends to wear beneath fall knits.
- If you choose only one leather piece this season, make it a biker jacket or narrow pants. Make sure you purchase whichever one you will get the most wear out of.
- Give your stilettos a break and opt for a lower heal.
- If going for falls looser pants trend, pair them with the right slim top that tucks in and heels, no flats for this look!
- Belts are everywhere! If belting a coast or blazer, go for one or two sixes larger.
- This season makeup is all about pretty sophistication. Don’t go without a sweep of black liner and a succulent red lip ( not necessarily in tandem).
- Hair is soft, loose, and touchable. Not overdone, but feminine and easy.
There you have it! The List of fall must haves. Did I miss any? What is the one clothing item that you just HAVE to have this season?